Let's build Mighty Swings adventures!
HOW TO BUY
Upon Showroom Visit
or call to order (770) 530-8164
All major cards accepted
Delivery & Installation where availble
Delivery to anywhere
in the U.S.A.
MIGHTY SWINGS PLAY SYSTEMS
WHERE TO VISIT
686 Peachtree Industrial Blvd SE 205
Suwanee GA 30024
Customer Service & Sales Office Hours:
10:00am-6:00pm (EST) Mon-Sat
Wednesday, Friday & Saturday's
One-to-One Showroom Visit:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday's
Schedule for your earliest convenience
Reserved Time slot's:
or call (770) 530-8164
See a playset you like? Please Share ....
ASK US HOW WE CAN PARTNER WITH YOU TO BUILD-A-PLAYGROUND FOR A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE!
Mr. Mighty Costume Contest
Mr. Mighty Costume Contest
Rules and Regulations
MIGHTY SWINGS PLAY SYSTEMS, ATLANTA GEORGIA
MR MIGHTY COSTUME CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read the following rules, terms and conditions before submitting any photo entries, and by submitting, acknowledge that you agree to these rules, terms and conditions.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to participate in or win this contest.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Mighty Swings Play Systems, Mighty Swings, Inc, Mighty Swings Playsets and all related affiliates and organizations, agents, employees, officers, contractors and agents (hereinafter “Related Entities”), and their immediate families, are not eligible. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSORS: The Sponsors of this Contest is Mighty Swings Play Systems (collectively, “Sponsors”).
3. CONDITIONS AND METHOD OF ENTRY: By entering this Contest you are granting Sponsors the right to upload photos submitted through this process to its Facebook, social media and web pages, using your name, city and state of residence. As conditions of entry into this Contest, and by uploading and entering a photo, each entrant warrants and represents that his or her photo complies with the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions. Sponsors have final approval of any language or content that appears on its Facebook page and web site and may not promote or endorse third-party products, services, trademarked or registered articles, or language, items or content deemed inappropriate or offensive by Sponsors in its sole discretion, and such images may be deemed inadmissible and corresponding entries may be disqualified. Each photo entry must be submitted electronically, by the following methods:
• Entry in the Contest requires photo submission on the Mighty Swings Play Systems Facebook page or you may email photo to email@example.com. Individuals 18 years of age or older or their legal gaurdian who have “liked” the page must then go to the post their photo and hashtag it #MRMIGHTYCOSTUME #MIGHTYSWINGSPLAYSETS and title photo "Contest photo entry". Email or Message their legal name, contact e-mail address, city and state of residence and upload their photo with a hastags as indicated. No purchase is required. Only completed entries will be accepted. By entering this Contest you are granting Sponsors the right to upload photos submitted through this process to its Facebook, social media and web pages, using your name, likeness, city and state of residence.
• Should entrants 18 years of age or older chose not to use Facebook to submit your Contest photo entry, you may e-mail your photo and caption to contest@MightySwingsPlaysets.com, and include your legal name, contact e-mail address, city and state of residence in the body of the e-mail. Entries submitted through e-mail that do not include this information will be disqualified. No purchase is required. By entering this Contest you are granting Sponsors the right to upload photos submitted through this process to its Facebook, social media and web pages, using your name, likeness, city and state of residence.
Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or otherwise misdirected entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Online Entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. Sponsors and their Related Entities and assigns are not responsible for any problems or technical, hardware, or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsors due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the any portion of this Contest (or the entire Contest) should any computer virus, bugs or other technical difficulty or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest.
4. ELIGIBILITY AND JUDGING: Images will be judged on creativity, composition and acceptable standards of Mr. Mighty costume design. The judges are a panel of Sponsors staff members. Sponsors shall determine winner eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the judges are final.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: Online entries can be uploaded starting 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on October 2nd, 2017. Deadline for submitting entries is 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on October 31, 2017. Winners will be announced on or before November 1, 2017.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Winners are required to execute and return a W-9 Form and any additional documents that may be required by Sponsors, within seven (7) days of notification. If selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit required documentation within the designated period, or the Prize is undeliverable, Prize Winner will be disqualified and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received and properly claimed. Eligibility, age, and claims made by Prize Winner are subject to verification. Prize(s) will be sent to verified Winner(s) by u.s. mail.
7. PRIZES AND WINNING PHOTOS: Judges will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner. No substitution of prizes is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Prizes are nontransferable. All winners are solely responsible for any state and federal taxes on his/her Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $300.00 Mighty Swings Play Sytems Playset Gift Certificate with purchase date between 10/02/2017 - 12/31/2017; and certificate will expire on 12/31/2017. "Purchase date" is date of original purchase and sale date on invoice. Mighty Swings Play Systems Gift Certificates may be redeemed only at Mighty Swings Play Systems retail stores and is good toward any new Mighty Swings Play System purchase of a Mighty Swings Playset order with a $850 value or greater value. Not able to be used toward any Mighty Swings Playsets non-swing set product(s), Mighty Swings Playsets swing set add-on's or plastics accessories or the like. Any difference between the actual value and the ARV will not be awarded. Only one Prize will be awarded per photo entry. Prize Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize, and all other expenses, costs or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment, or transfer of any prize permitted, but the Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Prize Winner must supply the Sponsors with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Mighty Swings Play Systems reserves the right to modify or cancel this contest at anytime. If Prize Winner notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable, Prize Winner is ineligible, or Prize Winner declines a Prize, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries. If your photo entry is selected as Grand Prize Winner, you grant Sponsors a nonexclusive right to use your name, city, state and country of residence in connection with the October Costume Photo Contest, promotions and other publications and broadcasts and to publish the photos submitted for Sponsors promotional and advertising purposes in any format or medium, including but not limited to the Mighty Swings Play Systems Atlanta, Ga website, publications and presentations, such as newsletters, annual reports, brochures, public service announcements, grant proposals, awards, displays, mailings, invitations and paid or non-paid print and broadcast advertising. Not able to combine with other sales or promotioanl offers.
8. LEGAL CONDITIONS: By entering this contest, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsors and Related Entities from any and all third party liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the competition (collectively, “Losses”), including without limitation any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual’s right to privacy and/or publicity right. The Contest shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States and applicable state and local laws. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Mighty Swings Play Systems reserves the right to modify or cancel this contest at anytime. Each entrant in the Contest (“Entrant”) is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the right to submit the photos that he or she submits to the Contest per these rules. You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved with Mighty Swings Play Systems, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Suwanee, Georgia, which court shall apply the laws of the State of Georgia without regard for rules of conflicts of law. IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, PARTICIPANT SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (IF ANY) ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. The Contest and Sponsors’ web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsors due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this contest. Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the photo competition, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions to the photo competition, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors or distortions of any photo image. Sponsors assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, servers, providers, computer online systems, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or for any other cause, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or uploading images or information in the photo contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address or authorized Facebook account holder (deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook profile) of record at the time of the Contest Period, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address or Facebook account submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address of Facebook Account during the Contest Period, by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, Facebook, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted entry. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry.
If, for any reason, the photo competition is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to, any reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the photo competition, Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the photo competition without penalty.
9. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To receive information of the Winner (available after November 14, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 15, 2018, to: Mighty Swings Play Systems 686 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suite 205 Suwanee, Ga 30024. Please specify “October Costume Winner” on the outer envelope.
Copyright © 2017 Mighty Swings Play Systems. All right reserved.
Atlanta Swingsets Building Imginations & Active Play since 1995!
Sitemap l Privacy
Post Your Mr. Mighty costume photo for a chance to win a $300 Gift Certificate. good for Oct - Dec 2017 Mighty Swings Playsets Purchases! Post your picture on our facebook
Swing Sets designed for children for
all Ages & Abilities!